Sunday 10th February

A very good Card at Punchestown today and we'd best make most of it as there will be nothing Racing wise for at least the next 2 days.
 
Sean's tip CAPPUCCINO MAN was placed yesterday, a bit of profit at the advised 10/1 and SP of 7/1.
 

The main Tracker fancy Cool Getaway ran inexplicably badly, obvious that there is something physically wrong wit the horse yet it's P2P form stands out and hopefully they can solve the puzzle. That race was emphatically won by another Tracker horse (EMILY MOON) , the notes suggested it had an engine just needed to jump better, it did when allowed to dictate and looks one to follow as does PONT AVEN noted running another promising race.

Selections and detailed analysis from Sean covering the 3.20 and 4.20 races at Punchestown mailed out at 9.00am

No Dark Horse qualifiers today.
 
No UK or Irish action on Monday or Tuesday - BHA due to announce what happens next on temporary suspension of Racing tomorrow. I asked Jonathon and Ian what they thought, very different perspectives-:
 
Jonathon - "I think they will take a chance and start racing again before the weekend especially as some Trainers are breaking ranks and claiming over-reaction!"
 
Ian - "I think we are looking at 3-4 weeks minimum, can't see how they can test and re-test (after 7 days) every horse in contact with infected horses or possibly all horses. I think the clamour will be for Cheltenham to be on, but can they stop racing for 3-4 weeks and then go straight to Cheltenham. May be they delay Cheltenham and Aintree push Cheltenham to Aintree week and Aintree to end of April?. Thats a massive logistical decision but one that could be made if made now".
 
----------
 
Jonathon will be back at around Noon tomorrow with a detailed full analysis of Tracker performance since 1 January over Jumps, AW and combined plus a Tips review.
 
< !--Global site tag(gtag.js) - Google Analytics-- >